What is #HIREBLACK?
#HIREBLACK is a community that has been built to be a safe & brave space intersecting social justice & professional development. Our mission is to help 10,000 Black womxn get hired, trained, or promoted.
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY
Through the power of our community, we are uniting to share resources, knowledge, and networks to empower diverse professionals around the globe.
Who is #HireBlack for?
#HIREBLACK’s mission is to provide Black womxn with resources to connect and develop professionally. However, the #HIREBLACK Portal is open to all. Everyone is expected to uphold our Community Code of Conduct. Allies: This is a space to have real, and sometimes uncomfortable, but highly necessary conversations about dismantling the hiring process and systemic issues that we are committed to tackling. You will be held accountable for allyship.
why should i become a member?
Our community has been built by Black Womxn, for Black Womxn. Through the #HIREBLACK Portal platform, we provide a social network, exclusive events, professional development opportunities, and more to help black professionals thrive within their career. Continue below to check out some of the great benefits that the #HIREBLACK portal provides today:
- ✓Build your unique profile that highlights your professional experience, goals, and tells your career story.
- ✓Make your next money move with the #HIREBLACK job board.
- ✓Chat and connect with industry peers in our specialized groups that are tailored to your career industry, job function, or areas within your career to thrive! Our specialized groups include: Interview Prep, Negotiation & Money, Wellness Circle, Shameless Promo, Resources & more!
- ✓Chat in our general groups such as Welcome Introductions, Share Your Win, Career Advice, Shameless Promo, Resume Tips, and Social Justice.
- ✓Network with industry peers and find your next career clique with our direct messaging feature.
- ✓Connect with local members and industry peers in our specialized & location specific city groups.
- ✓View the #HIREBLACK Content Library. Your central location for all things #HIREBLACK.
- ✓Access our social network of other black professionals, and industry leaders to receive the necessary resources, guidance, and support to reach the next level within your career.
- ✓Stay up-to-date on #HIREBLACK resources and events.
Join the #HIREBLACK Portal